The Quest Diagnostics patient satisfaction survey is designed to help the corporation identify ways of improving its services. Ultimately, that translates to happier patients and better care. A patient satisfaction survey can be useful because it can help improve communication with patients and performance. In fact, the government and health insurance companies often rely on patient satisfaction measures to assess provider performance. This survey will help Quest Diagnostics prepare to meet and exceed future patient satisfaction needs and requirements.
A patient satisfaction survey is an important tool for healthcare players intent on improving patient experience. Used correctly, it can accurately capture patients’ perspective on the quality of service they received. By analyzing and aggregating data from the survey, Quest Diagnostics can identify problems and areas of concern that may be preventing higher patient satisfaction ratings. For example, lack of information or problems with communication.
About Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics Inc. is a company that provides clinical laboratory services. It offers a wide range of services and products that benefit healthcare providers, patients, pharmaceutical medical device corporations, employers, and life insurance companies. Established in 1967 as Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc., it is one of the leading providers of diagnostic testing, which is needed to make informed healthcare decisions.
The company’s services range from routine blood tests, such as white blood cell count, pap testing and total cholesterol, to more complex molecular and gene-based testing. Quest Diagnostics runs operations in the U.S., U.K., Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Brazil. It also has a laboratory in India, and collective agreements with various clinics and hospitals around the world.
How to Enter the Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of Spanish or English
- Enter the survey site at questdiagnosticsfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Specify whether you visited a physician’s office or a patient service center.
- If it took place at a service center, select the center you visited most recently.
- Enter the date you visited the patient service center, specify whether you scheduled an appointment prior to visiting, and choose the time of day you visited the center.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your experience at the patient service center you visited.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Quest Diagnostics Website: https://questdiagnostics.com/home.html
Ready to do the Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.